This is the criteria that all approved nootropics must aim for:
- The manufacturers must be reputable, with details ready to provide proof: In the past we have been unable to find any information on manufacturers, a clear indicator that they aren’t the real thing. For your health and financial safety we will check to see if they are who they say they are if you ever need to contact them.
- The product must do what the manufacturers say it does: What is the point in spending a lot of money on a product that won’t do what it says? By looking at the ingredients we can determine whether it will offer the result that you want.
- The ingredients should be safe for consumption and have been tested: We make sure that we list all the ingredients and try to show how much of something is in the product. This is to make sure you are aware of what you are actually taking, some surprises aren’t always good.
- The product must not produce any side effects: Everything we review must be tested to check that it is safe for consumption and won’t be toxic for your health.
- Products must have reviews listed to prove whether the product worked for other people: We want to offer you details of real life people taking this product. It is important that you know whom it works for and whom it doesn’t, only then can you judge whether it is right for you.
- A money back guarantee will be offered to unsatisfied consumers: Any product must come with a guarantee to ensure that you feel protected from a scam and allow you to have confidence in the product.
Taking all this into account we make a verdict, we either approve or reject them. It’s as simple as that. All we do is to look at the facts and decide on whether it will be a good choice for you, the consumer, because at the end of the day we don’t want you to try something that could effectively be a waste of your money or cause you to experience side effects.
Please note: We are currently creating our list of Approved Nootropics. This will be updated and made live soon.