Avance Phoschol 565 is designed to support liver health, detoxify your body, and reduce feelings of mental fatigue. Its regular use may also help improve concentration. It is also supposed to improve your sensory abilities. The question is, “Should you really be putting your money on Avance Phoschol 565 when you can find many other nootropic supplements in the market?” Here is our review to help you decide.
Avance Phoschol 565 is a dietary supplement designed primarily for people who believe they need some support to revitalize their brain, and reduce feelings of mental fatigue. It provides you with 565mg of phosphatidylcholine that is supposed to improve brain function.
Interestingly, the intake of phosphatidylcholine is also linked to improved liver function, which detoxifies your body and offer amazing benefits, including weight loss. Extracted from soybeans, phosphatidylcholine provides your brain with choline that ensures optimal cell functions. Unfortunately, there is not enough scientific evidence that taking phosphatidylcholine in supplement form is going to help you think better or lose weight effectively.
Avance Phoschol 565 contains only one ingredient and it is usually safe to take Phosphatidylcholine, but some people may develop allergic reactions. The official site has said nothing about the side effects associated with its use, but some customer reviews suggest that you may experience diarrhoea, excessive sweating, and stomach upset. Refer to our “Side Effects” section to find out more.
It actually seems that phosphatidylcholine in supplement form is highly overrated, as there is no evidence that it burns fat, improves liver function, or lower cholesterol levels. You can find it through dietary sources, which is actually a better way to increase your intake of phosphatidylcholine. If you really want to improve your memory and brain function, you should look for a nootropic that contains brain-boosting ingredients that stimulate your brain in the right way.
Avance Phoschol 565 Review
Offered by Best World Lifestyle, Pte, Avance Phoschol 565 is a nutritional formula that is supposed to help maintain proper levels of choline in your body. It is marketed as one of the best supplement to improve memory, enhance liver function, increase fat metabolism, and improve concentration. Avance Phoschol 565 provides you with 565mg of phosphatidylcholine and claims to work in different ways. Most people put their money on this supplement to improve brain function and reduce mental fatigue. However, the manufacturer claims to provide you with some weight loss benefits as well, because phosphatidylcholine is supposed to improve fat metabolism at the same time. Is it really as effective as advertised? We do not think so.
Phosphatidylcholine (PC) provides your body with the chemical choline that is supposed to boost cognitive function. However, you can get this substance from many dietary sources, including soybean, eggs, salmon, beef liver, milk, and broccoli. It means that if you are taking a balanced diet, you really do not need to worry about increasing your intake of PC through supplementation. It is also important to point out that the substance is also called Lecithin, which is linked to a number of side effects.
Lecithin is often used to treat dementia related to Alzheimer’s disease, gallbladder disease, head injuries, and age related loss of memory. However, there is not enough scientific evidence suggesting that lecithin or PC is effective in treating these conditions. It may also be ineffective in treating conditions like manic-depressive disorder, high cholesterol, Parkinson’s disease, dermatitis, insomnia, and poor athletic performance. In fact, you cannot say if lecithin works to treat any medical condition at all. The problem is that it is not approved by the FDA, so there is no way to tell if the product you are taking is contaminated with toxic metals. That is another reason why we believe getting PC from Avance Phoschol 565 is not a great idea.
How to Take Avance Phoschol 565
Here is what the official site says about taking Avance Phoschol 565:
- Take 1-3 softgels daily, after meals. Suitable for both children and adults.
It is important to point out that while supplement manufacturers say that you may only experience gastrointestinal problems when taking Avance Phoschol 565 or other lecithin/Phosphatidylcholine supplements, but studies show that the side effects could be much worse. In fact, some experts are of the view that soy lecithin can cause neurochemical and behavioral abnormalities.
- In a study, pregnant rats and their offspring were exposed to 2% or 5% soy lecithin diets and enrichment started as early as conception. According to the study, “The most marked early sensorimotor deficits (reflex righting and swimming development) were seen in the 5% soy lecithin preparation group, although all soy lecithin preparation-exposed offspring had elevated brain/body weight ratios and choline acetyltransferase [ChAT] levels.” (Source) For animals exposed to lifelong 2% or 5% soy lecithin, the researchers observed that they “were hypoactive, had poor postural reflexes, and showed attenuated morphine analgesia;” meaning that it lessened the pain-killing effects of morphine.
It implies that you usually do not need to worry about getting lecithin or PC from your diet because you are not going to get up to 5% soy lecithin from your diet. However, you may certainly end up raising levels of PC to an extent that it would lead to chemical imbalance in the brain and result in behavioral changes.
However, there are some studies suggesting that lecithin or PC may be beneficial for your cognition. But, the problem is that you need to take very large doses of PC to get those benefits. It is true that Avance Phoschol 565 provides you with a good dose of Phosphatidylcholine – it is certainly greater than what you get from other similar supplements. Still, you may need more. For instance:
- According to Drugs. com, cognitive studies use 1 to 35 grams of the supplement for their tests. New York University cites studies that use doses of 5 to 10 grams three times a day for neurological benefits. For cholesterol, doses of doses of 500 to 900 milligrams are used. It also has a use in liver disease, and the dosage per day for that is 350 to 500 milligrams three times per day.
Avance Phoschol 565 Concerns:
- Contains only one ingredient
- May not work for everyone
- No info regarding price or money-back guarantee
- Possible side effects
There are many other benefits associated with phosphatidylcholine, but they do not even sufficient evidence to support the use of this ingredient. For instance:
- There is insufficient evidence suggesting that taking phosphatidylcholine daily for 24 months can improve liver disease caused by alcohol.
- Some research suggests that taking PC for 6-8 weeks can improve brain function affected by liver disease, but later studies have not found any evidence of this.
- It is hard to find any evidence suggesting that PC is beneficial for anyone suffering from hepatitis B.
- It is though that PC may help break down cholesterol in the body, but studies have not confirmed it. In fact, there is no evidence that taking PC can reduce cholesterol levels in people with liver problems.
- Preliminary research suggests that taking 25mg of PC daily can improve memory in healthy college students, but later studies have not confirmed it.
The fact of the matter is that taking Avance Phoschol 565 may or may not work for you, because there is no credible evidence to support the amazing benefits associated with supplemental phosphatidylcholine. Different people may react differently to this supplement, and that is why it is better to avoid taking any chance.
Furthermore, it is available through the official website, but you cannot find any detail about how much it charges. It seems that it is currently unavailable. Whatever the case, it is better to try some other nootropic supplement that contains scientifically proven brain-boosting ingredients and comes with positive customer reviews. Avance Phoschol 565 is not something that deserves your attention!
What Does Avance Phoschol 565 Claim To Do?
Avance Phoschol 565 is one of many dietary supplements currently available to help improve your memory, concentration, and brain function. This nootropic supplement gets its power from only one ingredient – phosphatidylcholine. Interestingly, it claims to provide you with a number of benefits just because it offers phosphatidylcholine in larger doses. Here are some of its claimed benefits:
- Improves liver health
- Promotes fat metabolism
- Improves your sensory abilities
- Reduces mental fatigue
- Helps improve your memory and concentration
- Detoxifies your body and improves digestive system
- Prevents fatty liver and other liver related problems
Does Avance Phoschol 565 Work?
Avance Phoschol 565 promises to help you enjoy better memory and improved liver function. It is supposed to reduce mental fatigue and help you think straight, even when you are under stress. All these benefits are associated with only one ingredient, which is phosphatidylcholine. Unfortunately, there is no credible evidence to confirm the benefits associated with phosphatidylcholine.
Some studies have noticed some results, but they have used higher doses of phosphatidylcholine. The problem is that if you increase the dose, you may end up dealing with several side effects. Also, there is always a risk of developing an allergic reaction when taking Avance Phoschol 565, which is the reason why we believe you should avoid putting your money on this supplement.
What Are The Ingredients of Avance Phoschol 565?
Avance Phoschol 565 contains only one active ingredient, which is phosphatidylcholine. Here is what the official site says about it:
- Phosphatidylcholine is an active ingredient extracted from soybeans. It is the key supplier of choline. Choline is a vital component of the membranes of every cell in our bodies. An adequate supply of choline is necessary to maintain the cells’ health, for optimal cell functions. Your body’s energy levels fall after exertion and the feeling of fatigue is associated with a drop in your body’s choline levels. Regular intake of phosphatidylcholine effectively maintains your choline levels, preventing such the feelings of fatigue.
It is true that your body uses phosphatidylcholine to get choline that is essential for your brain health, but there is not enough evidence to confirm if supplementing with phosphatidylcholine will produce similar benefits.
Does Avance Phoschol 565 Have Any Side Effects?
Avance Phoschol 565 contains only one ingredient, but it is still possible to develop some side effects. Here is what experts have stated:
- “The use of Phosphatidylcholine has been considered safe to use and is well-tolerated. However, some Phosphatidylcholine side effects have been reported due to intake of high dosages. When taken by mouth, it may result in diarrhea, excessive sweating, and stomach upset. When administered intravenously, it may cause irritation, swelling, redness, itching, bruising, burning and pain at the injection site. When this supplement has been injected into a fatty growth of lipoma, it may cause an inflammatory reaction that could make the tumor more fibrous. In addition to that, long term use of Phosphatidylcholine is still not known.”
Avance Phoschol 565 should be avoided by people who may already be taking some medications. You should not take it if you already taking medications for Alzheimer’s disease. Similarly, it can interact with anti-cholinergics or acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. Moreover, there is always a risk of developing an allergic reaction because it is obtained from soy. This can happen when you have an oversensitive immune system.
If you already have food allergies, you may want to stay away from Avance Phoschol 565. If you develop an allergic reaction, you may have to deal with issues like coughing, sneezing, facial swelling, runny nose, difficulty in swallowing, shortness of breath, low blood pressure, and excessive perspiration. Some people may even develop anaphylactic shock.
It is also a good idea to avoid Avance Phoschol 565 when you are pregnant or breastfeeding because there is no evidence that supplementing with phosphatidylcholine is safe during pregnancy. You should choose to play safe and avoid it.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Avance Phoschol 565?
Avance Phoschol 565 claim to improve your memory, concentration, and liver function, but unfortunately, you cannot find many customer reviews to support these claims. Most customers do not seem to be very happy with it.
I have tried it once in the past and it did nothing for me. I am now taking a different nootropic supplement, which is working just fine.
I do not think Avance Phoschol 565 is a good choice if you are looking for something to reduce mental fatigue and improve energy. It is not going to improve liver function either.
Does Avance Phoschol 565 Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
There is no information about the availability of a money-back guarantee.
Where Can I Buy Avance Phoschol 565?
Avance Phoschol 565 is available through the official website.