Cyruta Plus is a health supplement that is designed and developed by Standard Process. It is a supplement that claims to improve blood circulation, enhance peripheral circulation and improve the metabolism of cellular glucose all over the body. When taken on a regular basis, it aids in smooth circulation and absorption of nutrients.
Here we have a closer look at the various ingredients of the Cyruta Plus health supplement and see if it is truly effective in producing the results that it claims to. We will also take a look at the various health benefits and side effects of the product.
While no such side effects relating to Cyruta Plus have been reported of yet, some of the ingredients used in the supplement may lead to certain adverse reactions in some individuals.
The Cyruta Plus health supplement comes in mainly two sizes; the 90 tablets bottle that is priced at $14.50 and the 360 tablets bottle that comes at a price of $48.50.
The results that are offered by Cyruta Plus health supplement are known to be highly variable and sometimes they are also accompanied by certain side effects. This along with the high price of the product would naturally make it seem that consumers can get much better products from the market that offers the same benefits at a lesser price. So, we do not recommend Cyruta Plus.
Cyruta Plus Review
Cyruta Plus is a health supplement that has been developed by Standard Process, a leading name in the field of health supplements. It is said to be a highly effective antidote for people who are suffering from circulation related problems. The supplement offers support for circulatory cholesterol transport and healthy peripheral circulation. It also offers the benefit of healthy cellular glucose management that helps to maintain the blood sugar levels that are already kept within the normal range. Finally, the supplement includes multiple independent factors that help in the maintenance of the integrity of the capillary walls.
Developed by Standard Process, Cyruta Plus is packed with a wide range of ingredients that can ensure complete circulatory and capillary health for consumers who take these supplements on a regular basis. All of the ingredients that are used in the manufacturing of the Cyruta Plus health supplement are apparently obtained from nature and as a result they are unlikely to produce any side effects. The health supplement is ideally meant for adult men and women and when taken on a regular basis produce the desired results within a short span of time. While these point to the effectiveness of this health supplement we are skeptical since there is clinical evidence to support these theories.
How to Take Cyruta Plus
One tablet of Cyruta Plus health supplement should be taken with meals. Alternately, an individual can follow the directions as set by a physician. It is best not to exceed taking two capsules on a given day.
Cyruta Plus Concerns:
- The bovine adrenal Cytosol extract included in the supplement makes it unsuitable for people having a high propensity for infections
- The product absorbs moisture unless the bottle is tightly closed
- There is little or no information regarding how long does the supplement take to work
What Does Cyruta Plus Claim To Do?
Cyruta Plus claims to support to the body’s capillary functions and integrity. It aids in smooth circulation thereby maintaining overall health of the body. Here are some of the benefits that Cyruta Plus claims to offer.
- It supports transportation of circulatory cholesterol
- It offers support to the healthy peripheral circulation functions
- It supports handling of healthy cellular glucose for maintaining blood sugar levels that are already within the normal range
- The supplement contains multiple independent factors which help in maintaining the integrity of the capillary walls
Does Cyruta Plus Work?
The various positive reviews for Cyruta Plus suggest that the supplement is capable of delivering the benefits that it claims to do. While the time taken for the results to become apparent have varied from one person to another, it is safe to say that the supplement has a positive effect on one’s overall blood circulation. However, since some of the ingredients have been known to create certain side effects, it is always in the best interest of a person to consult a physician before actually taking these health supplements.
What Are The Ingredients of Cyruta Plus?
The main ingredients for Cyruta Plus are Vitamin C (3 mg – 4%) and a proprietary blend of 308 mg. The various ingredients included in the proprietary blend are listed below:
- Dried buckwheat (leaf) juice
- Buckwheat (seed)
- Bovine adrenal Cytosol extract
- Oat flour
Additional ingredients include:
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium stearate
Let’s take a closer look at some of the ingredients and their benefits:
- Vitamin C: It offers protection against cardiovascular diseases, prenatal health problems and immune system deficiencies.
- Dried Buckwheat: Helps in enhancing the body’s cardiovascular system by simply avoiding the process of low-density lipoprotein oxidation within the artery walls.
- Inositol: Inositol is a substance obtained by buckwheat which helps in converting fats into various other useful substances. It also supports the transfer of nutrients across the cell membranes, and also assists in maintaining the health of the cell membranes.
- Bovine Adrenal Cytosol Extract: Bovine Adrenal Cytosol Extract can be used to treat low adrenal function, stress, fatigue, and lowered resistance to illnesses, asthma, severe allergies, certain skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema as well as rheumatoid arthritis. Sometimes it is also used for treating autoimmune disorders, pain and swelling (inflammations), depression, low blood sugar, low blood pressure as well as alcohol and drug withdrawal symptoms.
Does Cyruta Plus Have Any Side Effects?
Although no side effects have been reported so far by the manufacturer, some of the customers have claimed to experience minor side effects such as insomnia, headache, stomach upset and vomiting. Some of the ingredients used in the supplement, like buckwheat can lower the blood sugar levels and so diabetic individuals or those having compromised immune systems must consult a doctor before taking Cyruta Plus. Buckwheat can also increase the chances for an individual for developing sunburns. Sometimes buckwheat may also lead to side effects such as rashes, runny nose and breathing difficulties.
Caution:Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking this health supplement;Bovine adrenal Cytosol extract can lead to serious infections, therefore people with HIV or those who are running serious risk for infections should not take Cyruta Plus under any circumstances;Standard Process Cyruta Plus does interact with various other medications. Therefore a person should consult an experienced physician before using the supplement in case he or she is under any prescriptive medicationPlease consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Cyruta Plus?
There are numerous reviews for Cyruta Plus on the internet, most of them offering positive reports as to the effectiveness of this health supplement. Some of the reviews have also reported about some of the side effects experienced by certain individuals.
It exceeded my expectations!! Unexpected results. In one week reduced numbness in my toes (from diabetes) by 75%.Numbness in my right foot totally gone.
Great product for those with behind the knee pain, any way for me that was the reason my Nutritionist indicated I should take Cyruta along with Collinsonia Root which is great as well. I had this pain for a year, but no more!
I paid $64.00 for 360 count, it is ridiculous to pay 90 + dollars for herbal pills and for that reason I give one star and definitely will not be reordering because there are other supplements out there that will removed the plaque from your arteries that are far less then 90+ dollars.
Don’t know if the product really work. Have a difficult time swallowing. edges of the tablets are really sharp.
Does Cyruta Plus Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Cyruta Plus does not come with any money back guarantee.
Where Can I Buy Cyruta Plus?
Cyruta Plus can be purchased through the official website of the product manufacturer, Standard Process.