Neurostim has been created with the ambition to be an effective, all natural nootropic that combats fatigue and stress and as a result, improves mental performance. With five ingredients that they say work in synergy, it promises to optimize your cognitive potential when life gets tough.
They say that with powerful, natural ingredients you will benefit from improved concentration, motivation, and memory, but what exactly is in Neurostim and will it work? The Nootropic Watchdog takes a look at the claims.
Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts Pros
- Panax Ginseng and Huperzine A are solid nootropic ingredients
Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts Cons
- Cannot use the full supply of product before applying for a satisfaction refund
- Has caused stomachaches and upset for some users
- Most ingredients only proven when used on elderly populations
Consider using the Editor's top pick – CLICK HERE
Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts Overview
What You Need To Know About Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts
Made in the UK, Mind Nutrition have been making Nootropics for 8 years, including Neurostim which is a natural formula crafted using just five ingredients.
With Panax Ginseng, Huperzine A, and Lion’s Mane, they boast that Neurostim is a high quality, science led formulation that will provide a careful balance of energy, performance, and health protection.
It comes in capsules and can be bought in either 30 or 90 pill packs, but they say it performs best with continued use. They promise to offer excellent customer service and will work with you if you are not satisfied with the product.
What Are The Side Effects Of Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts?
Side effects are dependent on the age, health, and condition of the user, but the ingredients in the formulation have been known to trigger various mild and severe side effects. Customers have noted that Neurostim gave them a stomach ache and upset.
How Much Does Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts Cost?
They say it is more economical to buy Neurostim at £1.33 a serving than to buy the ingredients individually. You can purchase 30 capsules of Neurostim for £19.13, or 90 capsules for £33.29.
Although with the recommended dose being 3- 6 capsules per day and continuous use recommended, it could be an expensive supplement to take long term.
Our Verdict On Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts
Mind Nutrition says that the all-natural ingredients are side-effect free, but this may not be entirely the case. Customers have reported stomach ache and upset after taking it, which may be because they are not being advised to take it with food and adequate water.
Evidence points to the fact that certain ingredients may become less effective over time once tolerance builds, so it may not be useful for long-term usage. Furthermore, effects are likely to only be felt immediately after taking the supplement, so perhaps save your money and just use this nootropic sparingly to get you through only the most demanding tasks.
Overall, we do not recommend Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts to our readers.
The most popular consumer choice
in 2019 is iQ2
Containing ingredients that have been clinically tested and boasting a 30-day money-back guarantee, iQ2 has quickly risen to the top of the Nootropic world.
Find out more about why people are choosing iQ2 to achieve advanced brain performance, and why it is our editor’s top pick.
Read the Nootropic Watchdog iQ2 review here.
Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts Key Features
Mind Nutrition says their manufacturing is subject to rigorous processes that means their formulations meet the highest standards. They also maintain that transparency and innovation are at the heart of their business.
Neurostim is a nootropic formulation with the exact ingredients and quantities printed on the label. With Lion’s Mane being the main ingredient, it provides 3000mg daily serving to help promote nerve growth, increased neuroactivity, and improved cognition.
How to Take Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts
- As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules once per day, with a glass of water. Results improve with continuous use. Do not exceed six (6) capsules in any 24 hour period unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Other ingredients promise to boost your mood, aiding a relaxed but motivated state, whilst protecting your brain from damaging inflammation and promoting improved wellbeing.
Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts Concerns:
- Sold via affiliates who earn a commission on products
- Recommended for continuous use when it may not be medically suitable or efficacious to do so
- Advice about needing to take this product with food is not given
They boast it is more economical to buy Neurostim than the individual ingredients it contains and at £1.33 a serving, it is worth the investment in your health and mind.
What Does Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts Claim To Do?
Designed to help those who have a stressful, busy task ahead of them perform better, they say Neurostim is a five ingredient super product that will take your mental performance to the next level.
They promise it will tackle stress, fatigue, poor memory, and concentration, and also help regenerate your brain to keep your mind healthy into old age.
Does Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts Work?
Lion’s Mane, although used in traditional medicine, is not an ingredient that has been well studied, but it is thought to hold some benefits in treating an elderly population for cognitive decline. Any benefits tend to only last until the dose wears off, so is probably not suitable for long-term use.
Panax Ginseng is a well-known herb that is thought to improve mood, which in turn combats stress and anxiety that can stop you performing at your best during a demanding task. Mainly used in studies with older people, it can come with a range of unpleasant side effects which make it less appealing.
Huperzine A is a promising Nootropic, undergoing much processing from its natural state, and is slightly overdosed in this formulation. Not enough is known about its safety or efficacy, especially when taken long term.
We suggest getting medical advice before you begin taking this supplement and stopping at the first sign of any adverse reactions.
What Are The Ingredients of Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts?
- Lion’s Mane Extract (1000mg): Also known as Hericium Erinaceus, is a mushroom that grows on wooded trees and is used in Japanese cooking. It is thought to improve the function of nerves and repair age-related damage. For this reason, it is believed to be useful for Alzheimer’s, depression, and dementia, but there is very little evidence to prove it currently. It is thought that any benefits may only present themselves in use with an elderly population and only for the duration it is taken, so it may only be a temporary fix. In trials, it has been used safely for 16 weeks in doses of 1000 – 3000mg daily, but side effects may include stomach ache and upset. Source
- Korean Panax Ginseng (200mg): Grown in Korea, as the name suggests, where the root is used for medicine. It is often seen as a herbal treatment for depression, anxiety, and stress, and is used to help improve mental performance. There is not much support to prove it is useful for age-related mental decline or physical performance. Interestingly, results for improved mental performance only seem to be relevant to an audience older than 40, as no benefits were recorded in a younger population. Side effects include trouble sleeping (insomnia), menstrual problems, breast pain, increased heart rate, high or low blood pressure, headache, loss of appetite, diarrhea, itching, rash, dizziness, mood changes, and vaginal bleeding. This may be because it may act like a hormone in the body. Source
- Bacopa Monnieri (320mg): Used in traditional medicine to treat anxiety and depression and has a mild relaxant effect. For this reason, it may be better combined with a stimulant to ward off the lethargy that may come with taking it. It is also thought to be helpful in memory formation and cognitive performance, but, this has only been found in studies with elderly populations. Taking it on an empty stomach may cause nausea, cramping, bloating, and diarrhea. The benefits are believed to be cumulative over time. Source
- Rhodiola Extract (400mg): An adaptogen similar to Panax Ginseng, and is thought to be useful in reducing fatigue, in both physical and mental performance. Results have only occurred in untrained athletes and when fatigue is the cause of poor memory or cognition. Doses of up to 600mg are used when stress and fatigue are chronic, but taking more than this does not produce any more benefits. It may cause dizziness, dry mouth, or excessive saliva production. Source
- Huperzia Serrata Extract (50mcg): Also known as Huperzine A which comes from a plant, but is then highly processed to become a drug. It produces the chemical Acetylcholine responsible for improving communication between the nerves and brain. For this reason, it is often used to treat memory issues, Alzheimer’s, and age-related decline. Whilst studies look promising, no one really knows the long-term safety or efficacy of the drug. It may cause side effects including nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sweating, blurred vision, slurred speech, restlessness, loss of appetite, contraction and twitching of muscle fibers, cramping, increased saliva and urine, inability to control urination, high blood pressure, and slowed heart rate. Doses of up to 100mcg may be needed daily to have an effect on a younger population. Source
Does Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts Have Any Side Effects?
In some users the ingredients have been known to provoke the following effects:
- Blurred vision
- Slurred speech
- Loss of appetite
- Contraction and twitching of muscle fibers
- Increased saliva and urine
- Inability to control urination
- High blood pressure
- Slowed heart rate
- Dry mouth
- Menstrual problems
- Breast pain
- Increased heart rate
- Loss of appetite
- Mood changes
- Vaginal bleeding
Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding, elderly, under the age of 18 or if safety seal is broken. Always consult with a medical practitioner prior to use of this or any dietary supplement. Discontinue immediately if any adverse effects occur and contact healthcare care practitioner. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts?
Reviewers felt that this supplement made a difference to their state and induced better memory formation and recall, as well as boosting their mood.
One reviewer said they started on 1 tablet a day and noticed some improvement, but it quickly dissipated so they had to increase the dose. This may suggest that over time tolerance increases, and it may not continue to provide the results you become accustomed to.
Another customer stated that they had a stomach ache after taking this product which improved when they consumed capsules with extra water.
Does Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Mind Nutrition says they will provide a full refund for unused and unopened product within 30 days. But, if you are dissatisfied, they will consider a refund as long as you do not use the product in its entirety and return it within 30 days. You will have to pay for shipping, though.
They say they offer free samples on most products to avoid customers being unhappy with their products.
Where Can I Buy Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts?
Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extract is available directly from the merchant’s website for £19.13 for 30 capsules, or £33.29 for 90.
Mind Nutrition also sell through affiliates who earn a commission for every product they sell. This might mean that you get the hard sell and a biased opinion from third parties.
Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts Rating
Price / Guarantee
The Nootropic Watchdog does not recommend Mind Nutrition Neurostim Extracts.
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.