Neuro Elite is a new supplement that claims to help the brain function at a higher level, as well as improving mental faculties such as memory and concentration.
We take an in-depth look at Neuro Elite below.
From the looks of it, Neuro Elite is just like any other nootropic stack that have been introduced to the market in the last few years. It contains smoe ingredients that are capable of boosting the cognition levels of the users. Its primary blend is mainly built around choline. It also has some added compounds that are capable of aiding areas such as focus and energy. However, what is surprising in this case regarding the ingredients is that there are no components from the class of compounds known as Racetam. Racetam incidentally happens to be among the most studied and well-known categories of nootropic components. Most worryingly, this product is a free trial scam.
The website makes it seem like the product is free to try when you just pay for shipping. But if you read the smallprint you’ll soon discover that if you don’t cancel your trial within 21 days, you will be sent another bottle every month and also billed $89.73 monthly. Make sure you don’t fall for this!
Neuro Elite cannot exactly be termed the most powerful brain supplement that you can get your hands on, and also contains a proprietary blend, which means the dosage is not known. These are problematic on their own, but when you consider that it is a free trial scam, there is no way on earth that we would recommend Neuro Elite.
Neuro Elite Review
It can also help your cognitive functions that are related to areas such as memory, comprehensive skills and reasoning. This supplement has Cognizin in it that is said to enable greater absorption of nutrients and enhance all kinds of brain activity. However, users seem to feel if it would have used compounds such as Piracetam then its effects would have been far better.
Along with increasing processing speed and power of the brain, Neuro Elite claims it improves memory reaction speed through alpha brain-wave magnitude feature.
How to Take Neuro Elite
You need to consume a couple of these capsules with water on a daily basis. Ideally, however, you should take one capsule with a light meal in the morning.
The website makes it seem like the product is free to try when you just pay for shipping. But if you read the smallprint you’ll soon discover that if you don’t cancel your trial within 21 days, you will be sent another bottle every month and also billed $89.73 monthly.
Neuro Elite Concerns:
- It contains a lot of caffeine
- It has not been approved by Food and Drug Administration
- It is a free trial scam
What Does Neuro Elite Claim To Do?
- Increase the magnitude of your alpha brain-wave
- Improve your memory reaction speed as well
- Increase the speed at which your brain processes information
Does Neuro Elite Work?
Some people who have used Neuro Elite have found it to be fairly useful, even if not the best product of its kind in the market.
What Are The Ingredients of Neuro Elite?
Following are the ingredients of Neuro Elite:
- Bacopin: Bacopin or Bacopa Monnieri, as it is known in scientific parlance, is an herbal ingredient that has been used for ages in India. It is only recently that the West has come to know of its cognitive benefits. It has been shown in studies that Bacopa can improve your learning ability and memory.
- Huperzine A: It is a natural compound that is procured from a club moss found in China known as Huperziaserrata. It is used in order to treat ailments such as memory loss, dementia, and Alzheimer’s. It prevents the destruction of an important neurotransmitter named acetylcholine by acetyl cholinesterase.
- Cognizin: Cognizin happens to be a branded version of Citicoline. This is an important substance that helps in maintaining your brain health. It also helps improve the communication of one neuron with another, have acetylcholine at normal levels, safeguard the neural structures, provides energy, and increases healthy activity in brain. It can be seen quite commonly in various nootropic stacks and supplements.
- DHA: This component provides much-needed nutrition to your brain. You will also see in many childcare and nutritional products meant for babies and kids. DHA is especially helpful in making sure that the brain remains languid and you are able to perform your cognitive functions properly. Not everything that you eat has DHA and this is why you need the nutrient in supplements as well.
- Vitamin B3: This form of vitamin helps your brain be healthy for a longer period of time and also maintain its cognitive functions.
- Vitamin B6: This is an essential vitamin and can be dissolved in water. It can produce neurotransmitters. It has been shown in studies that when it is consumed along with magnesium it can help schoolchildren who have been detected with ADHD.
- Folic Acid: Also known as Vitamin B9, folic acid is capable of helping the functioning and health of your brain.
- Vitamin B12: This is a very important nutrient and plays an important role in different bodily activities such as development and functioning of neurons.
It also has the following elements in varying or unknown degrees:
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Phosphatidyl Serine/Phosphatidylserine
- Magnesium Stearate
Does Neuro Elite Have Any Side Effects?
The main side effect of Neuro Elite is that it can give you jitters and an upset stomach.
It should not be taken by people who drink a lot of coffee since the capsule itself contains plenty of caffeine. Too much caffeine in your body can lead to sleepless nights!
You should always talk with your doctor before you use this capsule.
It is advisable to never take more than 3 capsules in a day.
Pregnant women, people being nursed, and younger than 18 years old should not take this tablet.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Neuro Elite?
Some people who have used Neuro Elite have found it to be fairly useful, even if not the best product of its kind in the market. However, as you would expect with a free trial product, many users have complained about the hidden monthly fees that they were not expecting.
Does Neuro Elite Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
There is apparently a money-back guarantee, however it is worth remembering that this a free trial product and will hit you with heavy monthly fees if you are not careful to cancel the order within 21 days.
Where Can I Buy Neuro Elite?
The Neuro Elite website makes it seem like the product is free to try when you just pay for shipping. But if you read the smallprint you’ll soon discover that if you don’t cancel your trial within 21 days, you will be sent another bottle every month and also billed $89.73 monthly.