Perfect Keto Nootropic promises to boost your mental performance when you have a big task ahead of you, and generally boost productivity throughout your day. It promotes itself as a natural and pure product that will provide vital nutrients for your brain using a range of herbal ingredients.
So, is it worth the money? They offer a range of ketogenic products, so if you are a fan of this approach you are probably wondering what keto supplements can do for your brain. We look at the ingredients and claims to see if there is any science behind the marketing.
Perfect Keto Nootropic Pros
- Contains some good nootropic ingredients
Perfect Keto Nootropic Cons
- No money-back guarantee
- MLM company that rewards others for selling to you
- No cautions on the packaging
Consider using the consumer #1 rated Nootropic – CLICK HERE
Perfect Keto Nootropic Overview
What You Need To Know About Perfect Keto Nootropic
They say that Perfect Keto Nootropic will not make you smarter, so get any smart pill illusions out of your mind. Instead, they say they focus on optimum nutrition which will fuel your body and brain for better mental performance.
It comes in a chocolate flavor drink, which may or may not be to everyone’s taste. One pack provides up to 15 doses, so this is an expensive product to use on a continuing basis.
What Are The Side Effects Of Perfect Keto Nootropic?
The most common side effects are likely to be stomach upset, diarrhea, and nausea. Some of these ingredients are not suitable on an empty stomach but Perfect Keto offer no warnings.
How Much Does Perfect Keto Nootropic Cost?
Perfect Keto Nootropic costs $50.15 from the official Perfect Keto website, but it usually retails for a minimum of $59.99.
They offer an appealing “subscribe and save” option, with 10% off for signing up to their newsletter, and 15% if you agree to an auto-ship contract. They are less explicit about the terms of cancellation, so you may find yourself locked into a contract you cannot get out of easily.
Our Verdict On Perfect Keto Nootropic
We rate some of the nootropic ingredients in the formulation and there does seem to be some science to support the efficacy of them, at least in animals for the moment. The combination of ingredients may prove useful to younger populations and not just the elderly.
We do not rate the lack of a money-back guarantee, the under-dosing of some ingredients, which may render them ineffective, and the cost of this supplement.
Overall, we do not recommend Perfect Keto Nootropic to our readers.
The most popular consumer choice
in 2021 is OmniMind
Containing ingredients that have been clinically tested and boasting a 30-day money-back guarantee, OmniMind is quickly rising to the top of the nootropic world.
Find out why people are choosing OmniMind to achieve advanced brain performance, and why it's our editor's top pick.
Read the Nootropic Watchdog OmniMind review here.
Perfect Keto Nootropic Key Features
Perfect Keto Nootropic is a supplement that claims to care more about nutrition than making you the next Stephen Hawking. They promote a healthier mind and body but do the formulations live up to the hype?
There are some solid nootropic ingredients, but they are under-dosed in some areas. The inclusion of other vitamins, minerals and amino acids shows commitment to fueling the body and mind. They should, however, be very clear that it may come with unwanted side effects.
How to Take Perfect Keto Nootropic
Begin with half a serving to assess individual tolerance. Gradually increase to 1 full serving if needed. Take 1 serving in the morning for a full day of productivity or prior to any activities requiring high focus or mental output.
Perfect Keto Nootropic Concerns:
- MLM company who uses affiliate schemes and rewards wholesalers
- No clear cancellation terms for their auto-ship programme
- No cautions on the packaging and no money-back guarantee
What Does Perfect Keto Nootropic Claim To Do?
They promise to give your mind the fuel it needs to be more productive, using a range of natural, herbal ingredients.
Does Perfect Keto Nootropic Work?
It may help stimulate your mind and get the synapses firing slightly quicker when used in times of stress. They say it can be stacked with coffee, which should be done carefully to avoid overload, but may help get the best from some of the nootropics.
We advise getting a medical opinion before starting this supplement, especially if you have health conditions or taking medication.
What Are The Ingredients of Perfect Keto Nootropic?
- Phosphatidyl Serine (100mg): An amino acid prevalent in oily fish and has shown promise in helping the elderly improve memory and cognitive function. A dose of around 100mg three times daily has shown to be effective at staving off cognitive decline because of age and disease.
- Gingko Biloba (100mg): Usually taken for mental disorders and to protect against cognitive decline. When taken with Phosphatidyl it is thought to be even more potent and may help a younger population improve memory. It is a popular stimulant and is also thought to have a positive effect on mood. Side effects may include stomach upset, headache, dizziness, constipation, forceful heartbeat, and allergic skin reactions. For improving memory doses from 250mg to 600mg are not uncommon.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) (100mg): More commonly used for cardiovascular health and insulin sensitivity as it is involved in energy metabolism. It is an anti-oxidant that is thought to guard against general oxidative stress on the body so is used for longevity. It is mainly found in meat but in small amounts in vegetables and fruit, so may be beneficial for those who follow a vegan or vegetarian diet. Doses of around 300-600mg are expected.
- L-theanine (150mg): Often thought to be a good addition to stimulating supplements because it can take the jittery edge off caffeine. It is known to be a relaxing agent that can have some positive effects on stress-induced memory loss. 100-200mg daily is common alongside caffeine.
- Cat’s Claw (200mg): An Amazonian vine that produces a stimulatory effect when supplemented but has little medical evidence to support its efficacy or safety. For this reason, it is not recommended for supplementation and medical advice is recommended before starting it. It can cause headache, dizziness, and vomiting in some people.
- DHA (omega-3 fatty acid) (200mg): A fish oil from omega 3 source which is thought to have many health benefits. Often described as brain food and being heart healthy, people take this to preserve life. However, scientists believe that omega 3, 6 and 9 need to be in balance to have optimal benefits. 250mg daily is thought to be the recommended dose for general health.
- Green Tea (200mg): An anti-oxidant and all-round health preserver, with it being used in many diet pills for its fat burning potential. As it is stimulatory in nature due to the caffeine it contains, it is believed to be effective as removing ‘brain fog’ and boosting energy, which can assist with memory and other cognitive tasks. It needs to be consumed in quite high doses, around 500mg daily, to have optimal benefits.
- Bovine Collagen (4000mg): Bovine Collagen or Bovine Cartilage or Beef Gelatin, as it is also known, provides general support in the body which is thought to be anti-inflammatory. For this reason, it is mainly used to support arthritis and other joint conditions. We are not sure why it may be in a nootropic other than for some general health benefits. Common side effects are diarrhea, nausea, swelling, local redness, and itching.
- Alpha GPC (200mg): A very effective nootropic because it contains the highest doses of choline, found in a range of foods and thought to be very neuroactive. Not only good at boosting mental performance, but also believed to protect against cognitive decline because of age or illness. It is used in high doses in the treatment of Alzheimer’s but a dose of 300-600mg daily is beneficial. There are few human studies on the effects currently but testing on rodents is promising. It can cause side effects in some people including heartburn, headache, insomnia, dizziness, skin rash, and confusion.
- Bacopa Herb Extract (150mg): Another good nootropic ingredient because it is thought to increase the nerve endings required to communicate quickly with the brain. In theory, this improves memory and recall, although little human evidence exists currently. It is also an effective anti-anxiety medication, which has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for relaxation and longevity. When paired with caffeine it is thought to take the edge off the sedative properties of Bacopa. A standard dose might be 300mg daily. Some users have reported stomach upset, diarrhea, and nausea when taking it on an empty stomach.
- MCT (5000mg)
- Sodium (1200mg)
- Calcium (1200mg)
- Magnesium (1200mg)
- Other Ingredients: A host of vitamins, triglycerides, minerals, and amino acids that appear to be mainly used for general health and exercise performance. They may be there to support the brain as a muscle, promote blood flow, balance blood sugar, and preserve a person’s physical health which may support brain function. As a ketogenic diet promotes ditching carbs, some of these ingredients seek to replace energy lost by inhibiting carb intake.
Does Perfect Keto Nootropic Have Any Side Effects?
It all depends on the dosing and a person’s state of health, age, and medical conditions, but some ingredients may cause:
- Stomach upset
- Intestinal discomfort
- Irregular heartbeat
- Skin rash
They do not offer cautions on the packaging or the website. There is a general statement about it not being FDA approved or designed to cure, treat or prevent any disease. We would expect to see something about it not being suitable for pregnant/breastfeeding mothers, or people with health conditions or on medication. Furthermore, in large doses, some of these ingredients can cause concerning side effects and so use should be discontinued and medical advice sought if adverse effects occur.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Perfect Keto Nootropic?
It depends on where you look. On the merchant’s website, you will only see 4 and 5-star reviews. Most complaints seem to be about the chocolate taste but that is all. Most reviewers say that it works for them to boost energy and their brain power, especially in a morning and when stacked with coffee.
If you look at Amazon reviews, one user comments that the merchant’s website would not let them leave a poor review, but they found that the product was very expensive for how much use they got out of it and that it did not work for them.
Another reviewer says it did not agree with them and it gave them nausea and diarrhea, but they could not get a refund from the merchant.
Does Perfect Keto Nootropic Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
You may apply for a refund on unopened and unused products within 30 days of purchase. This is not a money-back guarantee, and as one reviewer reported, they were not happy as Keto gave them some nasty side effects.
They offer an attractive discount if you subscribe and agree to have the product delivered automatically every 30, 45, or 60 days. If you are unhappy with the product you may find yourself locked into an expensive contract that is difficult to get out of.
Where Can I Buy Perfect Keto Nootropic?
You can buy this product from a variety of sources and directly through the merchant’s website. They are a multi-level marketing company who offer an attractive commission scheme to anyone with more than 5,000 social media followers. So, if you found this product online via your favourite blogger or influencer, think carefully about how objective the review is.
They also sell this product through a range of approved wholesalers who also earn attractive rewards for stocking the product.
Although we found this product on Amazon, Perfect Keto strictly prohibit the use of reselling via Amazon, eBay, or any other online third-party retailer.
As they do not seem to allow negative reviews on their website, it may be a way to control what users say about the product.
How does Perfect Keto Nootropic compare to OmniMind?
|Clinically Proven Ingredients
|Side Effect Free
|Positive Customer Reviews